Collar Nuts Manufacturer
We are one of the largest collar nuts manufacturers in India and are based in Ludhiana. Collar nuts are also known as Flange nuts. These tiny nuts can do wonders at the time of manufacturing any product. Not just that, these nuts are used for fixing way too many household stuff. So, it is essential for both commercials and households. Collar Nuts come in various sizes. You can choose the one that suits your requirement. However, it is essential to buy a nut with exceptional metal quality. It helps in keeping a product strong, and it eventually lasts for a much longer time. You can purchase collar nuts from any hardware shop near you. If not that, there are plenty of great collars nut manufacturer, you can place an order online or on call. Now, it’s your call, whether you want to go online or walk miles in search of great collar nuts.
More About Collar Nut
These nuts are majorly used for manufacturing processes. One of the primary reason behind it being a preferable one is that it allows an excellent grip. It happens because the nut has a slightly more full rim at one its corner. This acts as the base and maintains the tight squeeze. Apart from this, it also distributes equal forces all over the place — the chances of any damage reduction with it.
There are different types of collar nut, and all of them function differently from one another. There are collar nuts whose collar moves only with the movement of nuts. Then, there are nuts called swivel collar nuts. They work great in woods and plastics.
Your choice of nuts should be genuinely based on your purpose. Different nuts are meant for different purposes. Choosing the wrong can affect your product dramatically. You can ask the collar nut supplier for their references for your product.
Pros and Cons Of Collar Nuts
Like every other thing, these nuts also have their advantages and disadvantages. However, there is no significant disadvantage to these nuts. It is just that it might not be suitable for some situation.
Starting with the cons of collar nuts. Here are some of the disadvantages of using a collar nut:
- Collar nuts are meant to build and maintain a tight grip in a product. This might create issues for areas that have a particular coat of paint to it. The tightness of nuts can wash off the paint of the specific area.
- If you are building a product that will face moisture or water on a regular basis. There are chances that these nuts will get corroded after a particular period. Replacing it every time might be possible but not practical for apparent reason. You must consider choosing some other nuts for such products.
- Some collar nuts lose it grip while traveling. As the constant exertions damage the locking system of these nuts. Eventually, it gets damaged in the middle of transportation. So, as a product manufacturer, make sure you are not using collar nuts for manufacturing any such products.
Collar nut has a bunch of advantages, here are some of the advantages:
- One of the finest things about these nuts is that they work incredibly great for oversized and heavy objects. The tight grip they form is just excellent to build up a reliable product. Most collar nut manufacturer and collar nut exporters make sure that their nuts have these characteristics.
- Collar nut suppliers will help you in finding the best finishing nut for yourself. They come in various finishes such as zinc plated and plain. Recently collar nut manufacturers have also introduced a collar nut with stainless steel coating.
- Installing of these nuts are simple, all you need is a screwdriver. Also, removing it is not even a big task as well.
- Most of the nuts are reusable, and collar nut is no different. These do not become fragile after time, so, you can use them, store them and use them again.
- These nuts are extremely affordable.
Reading these pros and cons will help you in making a better decision. All collar nut manufacturers try to make their nuts reliable. You can certainly get in touch with a collar nut exporter or collar nut supplier to buy nuts for yourself.
M6 to M64
4, 6, 8, 10, 12
Finish / Colors
- Self Finish
- Electro Zinc Plated
- Yellow Finish
- Auto Black Finish
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG)
- Rilsan Blue, Etc.